Wednesday, September 8, 2010

This is just a test.....

Today has definately been a test.  My children have really placed it on me today.  I know we are in our home and this is supposed to be a relaxed setting, but my children do not understand the difference in "schools in session" and "schools out."  I ask them if they would act this way if they were in school, and their answer is always no.  So, it makes me wonder, where is their respect for me as their teacher?  Well, they are about to find out.  We are having a family meeting this evening over dinner about respect.  I hope it goes well.  I will not tolerate even the kidding undertones of even a bit of disrepect from our children and they are about to get "TOLD!"  Please send any and all prayers our way.  Thanks!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment