Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Remembering my angel today...Julian was due this Friday...but came too soon on April 7, 2010. We love you, sweet angel.

"I feel life is a blessing, no matter how long or short we are allowed to live it here on earth. But the true blessing is being able to go home...our real home...back with our heavenly Father. There are no tears, no pain, nothing but happiness and eternal joy. I have to remember that while my little one is not here with me now. He will always be happy and innocent and pure. None of us here on earth can say that. We have all sinned, we are all sinners. I have a perfect little angel waiting for me in heaven. I miss him terribly so and it's hard to think that by now, he would have been here in my arms. But he is in Jesus's arms instead and those arms are far more precious than mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment